If you are a beginner in woodworking and live in Scotland, you are in for a treat this year. The Scottish Woodworking Show 2018 is set to take place and it is an excellent opportunity to get inspired, learn new techniques and mingle with like-minded people. This event is a must-attend for all woodworking enthusiasts in Scotland. In this post, we will give you all the details about the event and what you can expect to find there.
When and Where is the Scottish Woodworking Show 2018 Taking Place?
The Scottish Woodworking Show 2018 will take place on March 9th and 10th, 2018 at the Royal Highland Centre in Edinburgh. The venue is easily accessible by car or public transport, and there is ample parking available.
What Can You Expect to Find at the Scottish Woodworking Show 2018?
The Scottish Woodworking Show 2018 is an excellent opportunity for beginners to get to know the woodworking community in Scotland. You can expect to find a range of exhibitors showcasing their products and services, as well as demonstrations and talks from expert woodworkers. Some of the things you can expect to find at the show include:
- A wide range of woodworking tools and equipment
- Displays of finished woodwork pieces to inspire you
- Opportunities to learn new woodworking techniques from expert woodworkers
- Networking opportunities with other woodworking enthusiasts in Scotland
What Should You Bring to the Scottish Woodworking Show 2018?
When you attend the Scottish Woodworking Show 2018, it is important to come prepared. Here are some essentials that every attendee should bring to the event:
- Notebook and pen to take notes during talks and demonstrations
- Comfortable footwear as you will likely be doing a lot of walking
- Cash or a credit card to purchase items from exhibitors
- A bag or backpack to carry any items you purchase
- A camera to take photos of anything that inspires you
How Can You Make the Most of Your Time at the Scottish Woodworking Show 2018?
Attending the Scottish Woodworking Show 2018 can be a bit overwhelming, especially if you are a beginner. However, with the right approach, you can make the most of your time at the event. Here are some tips to help you:
- Take advantage of the free demonstrations and talks from expert woodworkers
- Ask questions and seek advice from exhibitors and other attendees
- Don’t be afraid to network and connect with other woodworking enthusiasts in Scotland
- Take photos of anything that inspires you and keep a notebook of ideas for your own woodwork projects
- Have an idea in mind of what you want to achieve from attending the event
The Scottish Woodworking Show 2018 is an excellent opportunity to get inspired, learn new techniques and mingle with other woodworking enthusiasts. As a beginner, attending the event can help jumpstart your woodworking journey and provide you with the tools and tips you need to succeed. Make sure to do your research, come prepared and most importantly, have fun!