Welcome to the London Woodworking Show
Are you a beginner interested in woodworking and looking for inspiration and new tools? Look no further than the London Woodworking Show. This annual event is a must-visit for anyone who loves working with wood, whether you’re a hobbyist or a professional craftsman. In this blog post, we’ll give you everything you need to know to make the most out of your visit.
What is the London Woodworking Show?
The London Woodworking Show is a three-day event that showcases the latest trends, techniques, and tools in woodworking. The show features a variety of exhibitors, from woodworking suppliers to craft enthusiasts, and offers workshops, live demonstrations, and seminars to help visitors improve their skills and deepen their knowledge.
When and where is the London Woodworking Show?
The London Woodworking Show takes place every year in September at the Alexandra Palace in London. The address is:
- Alexandra Palace Way
- London N22 7AY
- United Kingdom
The venue is easily accessible by public transport or car, and there is plenty of free parking available.
What can I expect from the London Woodworking Show?
The London Woodworking Show is a fantastic opportunity to discover new products, techniques, and trends in woodworking, as well as meet like-minded people and get inspired. The event features:
- Exhibitors showcasing the latest tools and materials in woodworking
- Live workshops and demonstrations by expert craftsmen
- Seminars on various topics related to woodworking, from design to finishing
- Opportunities to network and connect with other woodworking enthusiasts
- Competitions and prizes
Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced craftsman, there will be something for you at the London Woodworking Show.
How much does it cost and how can I get tickets?
Tickets for the London Woodworking Show start at £12 for adults and £6 for children, although prices may vary depending on the day and package you choose. Tickets can be purchased online or at the door, but we recommend buying them in advance to avoid queues.
What should I bring with me?
If you’re planning to visit the London Woodworking Show, we recommend bringing:
- Notebook and pen to take notes and jot down new ideas
- Camera or phone to take photos of interesting exhibits and products
- Comfortable shoes as you’ll be walking around a lot
- Comfortable clothes that you don’t mind getting dirty, as some workshops may involve hands-on activities
- Cash or credit card for purchases at the exhibitor’s stalls
The London Woodworking Show is an excellent opportunity for beginners to learn more about the craft, get inspired, and connect with other woodworking enthusiasts. With a range of exhibits, workshops, and seminars to choose from, there’s something for everyone. So, grab your notebook and plan your visit today – you won’t be disappointed!